Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Placing Your Pet Food Order
- To enable you to place your pet food order online you will be asked to create an account.
- Please note by opening an account you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
- All orders require payment at the time of placing your order, credit will not be given.
- Payment can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer
- When paying via Bank Transfer please use your Order No as the Reference, your pet food order will be shipped once the funds have cleared in our account.
When you have placed and paid for your order we will send you an email confirmation. Within the body of this confirmation you will find your order number, details of the items you have ordered including the total cost and any applicable discounts. Your billing and shipping address which you provided will also be confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order please contact Customer Services. They can be contacted via the contact page on our website or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Customer Services are open from 09:00 until 17:30, Monday to Friday.
1. We aim to deliver your pet food order within 48 hours.
1.1 If payment has been made via bank transfer your pet food will be shipped once the funds have cleared in our account. We can therefore not guarantee your order will be delivered within 48 hours.
2. We aim to deliver your pet food samples within 5 days.
2.1 If payment has been made via bank transfer your pet food samples will be shipped once the funds have cleared in our account. We can therefore not guarantee your pet food sample(s) order will be delivered within 48 hours.
3. Delivery within 48 hours cannot be guaranteed if the order has been placed over a weekend, bank holiday or if severe weather conditions affect our courier service. In the unlikely event your order will be delayed due to severe weather conditions, we will contact you.
4. Delivery is charged at £4 per bag / size option ordered. If there is a special delivery offer the special offer code must be entered at the time of placing your order. The discount cannot be applied after the order has been placed.
Amending Your Order
If you need to change your order customer services (email@example.com) must be contacted within 24 hours of the order being placed.
1. After 24 hours we are unable to make changes to your order.
2. If your order has already been dispatched we will be unable to make any changes.
Cancelling Your Order
1. If you have changed your mind and would like to cancel your order, notification in writing, (email accepted firstname.lastname@example.org) please include your name, address and order reference. Confirmation of cancellation must be received within 24 hours of the order being placed. If your order has already been dispatched our returns policy will need to be followed.
1. Please contact Customer Services via email; email@example.com including
your name, address and order reference. Further instructions will be
provided, these form part of our terms and conditions.
2. Your order is to be returned to The Works Pet Food in its original packaging, unopened and undamaged within 28 days of the original order date.
Please note we will refund the cost of the item(s) once they have been received as well as the original delivery charge (if applicable). The return delivery charges will only be refunded if the items you received were damaged or faulty when initially delivered. The cost you incur in returning the items will only be made if the goods are returned undamaged, unopened and within 28 days of the order being placed.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.